Thursday, September 15, 2011

Weddings!


My Niece got married in this last March. I CANNOT believe that she is old enough to be married, let alone to actually be married!!! I had to tease her that she is seven years younger than me but only got married a little over two years after me. I always have to show pictures of my nieces and nephews when I get the chance. I just love them all so much. They are so old, which mean that I am old too...aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!



Here are more pictures of my other brothers kids. I miss them sooooo much. I wish they did not live so far away.




My whole family at Taylor and Denton's wedding. I wonder how long it will be until we are all together again.


Taylor had a beautiful dress! (it was actually the same dress that I wore but she had it her own with a different sash) I felt honored that my dress was still in style.


Some more pictures of my family just for fun!




1 comment:

  1. It's okay that I am married, just as long as you have a baby first, right? :)

    ReplyDelete