Sunday, June 13, 2010

Boise!

A large part of me will always consider Boise home. I haven't actually lived there for many years but it always feels like home when I return for a visit. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that since 2002 I have lived in Provo but it has always felt like a place to go to school. I never put down serious roots because I knew I would not be staying here long term; however, I never dreamed I would still be HERE in 2010 and beyond.
Anyway a couple of weekends ago we were lucky enough to go home for Ashley's (Chris's sister) farewell talk in church. It just happened that his other sister Michelle graduated the same weekend. We had a great time being with family and relaxing. Sadly, I did not take any pictures. I have not been very good lately at taking pictures.
Ashley will be serving the the Czech Republic mission. She goes into the MTC on June 23rd. She is going to be an AWESOME missionary. She has one of those personalites that people are drawn to. She is so full of love and a desire to serve others. We love her and will miss her dearly.
I am very blessed to have wonderful in-laws. You will never hear horror stories from me because mind are fantastic. I appreciate them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment