Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chris's Birthday!

His birthday almost two months ago but here are a few pictures from the event. He turned the big 25! He is getting to be an old man...just kidding. There are a few things that I do not like about being older than my husband, one is that we are still in Provo Utah going to school and another is that I can never tease him about his age because I am older and would be making fun of myself even more than him. Oh well, when you find one this good you don't worry about their age :-)


The morning of his birthday I woke up early and put a bunch of reasons that I love him around the mirror.

We invited friends over for cake and ice cream the night of his birthday. Chris's favorite cake is tres leche or three millk. It is a soggy cake and actually has four different kinds of milk products. It is yummy!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of you in the polka dot shirt! You are so cute! You are also such a sweet wife to Chris! :)

    ReplyDelete