Monday, February 8, 2010

Finally

So I've decided to really start blogging. Initially I started the blog way back in April of last year, but then I seriously lost my motivation. Since I changed jobs and have free time every night I decide that I should start.

I have gone back through a lot of the highlights of the last 10 months or so. We only have about 5 pictures from the first 8 months of our married. I lost our camera when we were on a tubbing trip with some friends. I left it on a rock and when I went back it was no where to be found. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you finally got your blog going! That's awesome you got an elliptical. It fits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go. I just scrolled through your blog posts and it made me happy. You look happy. I am glad you are blogging so I can see what your life is like. Love you. And you you look really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Welcome back to the blogging world. I'm jealous of your elliptical! Can't wait to see you at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete