Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jack's Mannequin

Last night we went to Jack's Mannequin, Chris's favorite band. Even with our TomTom we got lost three times:-) Well, the Internet caused the first because they had the wrong address listed. Then I took the wrong exit and when TomTom redirected us, he told us to take the on-ramp to the freeway and they an exit off the on-ramp that did not exist. We finally made it, and we did not miss any of Jack's Mannequin. Luckily we averted another tragedy. The tradegy of which I speak occured during the summer. We went to Jack's Mannequin and there was horrible traffic. We got there very late only heard about four of their songs. Needless to say Chris was not in the best of spirits for the rest of the concert. Jack's Mannequin opened for the Fray.




We were a little late to the concert which caused a problem for the vertically challenged, like me! I give you a picture below of my view. It varied throughout the concert, but I stood on my tiptoes a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment