Saturday, February 13, 2010

A couple of days ago I went over to my friend Aubrey's house. She invited me over to make cards. I have never made cards before, but it just so happened that about a month ago I picked up some scrap booking paper at Michaels that was 75% off. I had a lot of fun making cards so I decided to get myself some additional supplies and make some more. I think that I have found a new hobby. I am not that great at it but it is fun to try and be creative...something I always need to work on :-)




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh--they look so cute! finally found your blog. it took me a while because it wouldn't let me just click on your picture to find it. thus, i resorted to facebook stalking you. you better keep up the diligent posts because i will be waiting for them. love you!

    ReplyDelete