Thursday, March 4, 2010

Skiing!


A couple of weeks ago Chris and I went to Sundance. Price Water House Cooper sponsored the event for the accounting group. We only paid 10 bucks each for an entire day of skiing including lunch! Unfortantely, I forgot my poles and had to rent them. They wanted to charge me 10 dollars for POLES! I could not believe it!
We went with a couple of friends from our ward. Our ward is full of accounting majors. I am not joking, there are probably 15 or more men in the BYU accounting program. At least Chris has a lot of people to commiserate with :-)

We had a blast skiing. It felt great to have ski's back under my feet, rather than a snowboard. I tried that one over Christmas break, and I don't know if I will be doing that again. I could barely move for three days! We also went night skiing the next Friday. I got off work a little bit early and we hit the slopes with a friend of Chris's. I definitely prefer day skiing to night skiing. The cold and I are not very good friends. After we were done skiing I just couldn't get warm. I was in a warm car and then a warm house, but it just wasn't working so I finally had to get in a warm bath...ahhh heaven!



As you can see if Chris goes into the trees he becomes invisible :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment