Sunday, March 28, 2010

Harry Potter

I don't know why, but for some reason I never got into Harry Potter while the books were all the rage. Maybe I decided to be rebellious because everyone else seemed obsessed. Whatever the reason the only book I ever read was book two. However, since I have more time on my hands, I decided to read them after some friends of ours in the ward offered to let me borrow them. I read the first 5 books over the past month or so. Then last Sunday I got book 6 and 7. I started reading Sunday evening and I finished both books by Wednesday night. It was a total of 1400 pages. I even worked on Monday and Wednesday. Needless to say I did not get much else done during those 3 days. I really enjoyed the last book and I am looking forward to the release of the last movie!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness. i now feel an even greater kinship with you because of this paragraph. awesome.

    ReplyDelete