Sunday, March 28, 2010

David's wedding


My Cousin David (Davey) got married a couple weekends ago. This pictures was taken outside the Bountiful Utah temple. I loved seeing a lot of people from my extended family. They all seems to be amazing!

If we both look exhausted in the picture it is because WE WERE. There was a pre-wedding dinner the night before the sealing so we decided to stay the night at a hotel in Bountiful. Since my parents were going to be there we decided to share a bedroom so we could split the cost. Well lets just say that both of my parents have sleep apnea and the BOTH forgot their CPAP machines! My dad has always been a loud snorer but I think it has gotten worse. Chris and I probably got about 4-5 hours of sleep that night. Then, the next night was daylight savings time. I think it took me about a week and a half to recover and regain my normal sleeping habits. Note to self, always bring earplugs and never share a hotel room if someone with sleep apnea forgets their machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment