Thursday, July 8, 2010

Goodbye Ashley!

I am incredible blessed in the in-law department. I married into a great family and all of the in-laws who married into my family are wonderful as well. One of my fantastic sister-in-laws embarked on a wonderful journey to the Czech Prague mission. She went into the MTC June 23rd but before she went our family had a little adventure at Lagoon. I loved the company and it was nice to spend a bit of time with Ashley in the lazy river before she left. The weekend continued to be full of family events with a trip to the Salt Lake temple, birthday celebrations at the grandparents, and lot of yummy food.



This is only a couple of hours before Ashley left. We went out to breakfast at Kneaders and then said our goodbyes. We will miss her a lot, but we know that she will have amazing, life changing experiences. She is such a light and example to all those around her. I know she will touch many lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment