Monday, July 12, 2010

INSANITY


It claims to be the hardest workout ever put on DVD and from the 25 minute fit test, I believe they may be right. As I finished each exercise I huffed and puffed and about blew myself over. It is a 60 day program mapped out in a handy little calendar that comes with the set. I am excited to try this program and see what happens over the next two months. I think that I will take measurements tomorrow so that I can see my progress; however, I won't be posting those unless they actually improve :-) Chris and I are going to try and be really dedicated to the exercise program (I want to follow the nutrition guide as well but we'll see how Chris does with that :-) except we might not be so dedicated in our little stint in Hawaii. I don't know if our hotel neighbors will appreciate all the jumping. I hope that me knee holds up. It has been doing fairly well over the last month or so. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Wish us luck. It will be an adventure!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog...I'm so glad...now I can try to keep up with your busy life! Looks like you guys have been staying busy all summer with lots of fun vacations. And I can't believe you are going to do the insanity program!!! Actually I can, it's totally something you would do. We hav the p90X and I can't stay with that for longer thatn 3 weeks. hehe...I'll be anxious to see how you like it! By the way I miss you...sometimes I have dreams with you in them and it makes me miss living next door. (good dreams though, not weird stalker dreams)

    ReplyDelete