Thursday, July 8, 2010

Strawberry days







Chris and I went to the rodeo with some friends in Pleasant grove. I like to go to a rodeo every couple of years or so. Sometimes I am blown away by the cowboys. I cannot believe what they are willing to do. There is NO way that I would get on and angry horse let alone an angry bull.





This crazy event was milking the wild cow. It seemed that this event was one of the most dangerous.



There were two "trained" buffalo at the rodeo with a cowgirl as their trainer. Her purpose was to get the buffalo to climb on top of a trailer. It took a long time and in the beginning we did not know what she was trying to do. The announcer kept saying over and over, "this task is almost impossible, it has rarely been accomplished." I think he was preparing us for the possibility that it might not happen, it did; however, it was somewhat anticlimactic.

Mission accomplished

No comments:

Post a Comment