Sunday, July 25, 2010

Two weeks down!

Yesterday we completed two full weeks of insanity...and yes it was INSANE. The "warm-up" is around 10 minutes long and by the end of that I am dripping in sweat. I know, I am a girl and I am only suppose to glow (which is what I usually do) but these workouts kick my butt!!! So far we have really liked the workouts except they do get a bit repetitive. If you want a really great cardio workout mixed in with plyometrics and faced paced lunges and squats this one is great.

In about 3 weeks we get into phase two. That adds about 20 minutes on to every workout so this might get interesting. I don't know what we are going to do with our vacations coming up. We will have to figure out something or just pickup where we left off when we get back. My knee hurts some days but overall is holding up okay. I hope it keeps it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment